Back by popular demand. The Jake is Ken Onion’s gift to the knife enthusiast world.
The highly-requested design is named after one of Ken’s longtime fans and built to be the perfect everyday carry. Balancing strength and portability, it combines a 85mm drop-point blade with a lightweight handle for a do-everything knife that excels wherever and however you use it, including when showing it off to your friends.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Durable and Lightweight: Aluminum handles with G10 inlays combine durability and lightweight performance
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Designed by Ken Onion in Kaneohe, Hawaii
Premium materials are used throughout, starting with Sandvik 12C27™ blade steel for supreme edge retention and wear resistance. The handle combines anodized aluminum with textured G10 inlays for a reassuring hold, even in wet conditions. And thanks to IKBS™ bearings, the action on this folding knife is buttery smooth, with a blade that glides effortlessly into position with a press of the flipper. It’s both functional and fidget-friendly.
Beyond its usefulness, the OD green and black handle adds a striking and unique appearance. The G10’s grippy, diamond texture is continued into the aluminum, displaying an attention to detail that aids both form and function. Finally, the liner lock not only holds the blade securely open, but also ensures the handle maintains a clean, unbroken exterior for a sophisticated look and feel.