A modern classic from a legendary designer.
Named for the hills that surround designer Lucas Burnley’s hometown of Bend, Oregon, the Butte is a folding knife that takes styling cues from standard hunting knives. Burnley calls it a “modern classic,” integrating traditional looks with the latest materials and features—including Deadbolt®, a first for a Burnley knife.
- Strong And Simple: Deadbolt® lock provides incredible strength and it's easy to use
- Assisted Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Low Profile: Deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
The Butte is built for feel and offers a snappy action and plenty of tactile feedback. The contoured G10 handle provides a confident grip, even when wet, and Assisted Opening with IKBS™ bearings makes for fast and smooth one-handed operation. And with Deadbolt®, the blade is locked securely at the ready when open.
This is an everyday carry that will be with you for the long haul. The deep carry clip rides low in the pocket for all-day comfort, while the D2 steel blade offers excellent edge retention. The combination of tech, style, and usability make the Butte a capable pocket knife for everyday use.